SHIKOKU CABLE considers the protection of personal information in all business transactions to be a serious responsibility.
- Personal information is data that can be used to identify a single customer, such as the name, address, phone number or email address.
- To protect information received from our customers through online orders, inquiries, emails and telephone calls, we treat data in the following manner:
- We clearly state the purpose when collecting any personal information and only collect data that are essential for that purpose.
- We manage all personal information appropriately and carefully to prevent any disclosure, alteration or unauthorized access.
- In general, we do not provide or release personal information, except in the following cases:
- When a person who has legal authorization to inquire about the information applies officially in writing to request cooperation or inquire.
- When the customer gives permission
- When a customer makes an inquiry about personal information or requests a revision, we respond only after following company guidelines for confirming that the inquiry or request comes from that customer.
December 23, 2019